(Photo courtesy of The Rock Church San Diego)
- Born and Raised in San Diego, CA
- Santiago was the first in his family to complete both undergraduate and graduate degrees and is proud to have paved the way for future generations to pursue higher education.
- Santiago is married to Rebecca and they have two children and twins on the way.
- BA Urban Studies and Planning (UC San Diego – 2005), MBA with emphasis in Financial Management (University of Redlands – 2015)
- University of Redlands Whitehead Leadership Society Inductee (2015).
- Commissioned to the Rock Church Pastoral Support Team (2017)
- Served as Men’s Ministry Director at the Rock Church City heights from 2017-2018.
- Worked for a private consulting firm for 12 years as a Sr. Financial Manager and was called into vocational ministry with the Rock Church in 2018.
- Worked as Associate Campus Pastor for the Rock Church City Heights from 2018-2020 where he oversaw all campus outreach ministries, small groups, Rock Your City Events and the church’s membership and growth track titled LIFE Class.
Find out more about Pastor Santiago Ruiz and The Rock Church City Heights Campus by visiting www.sdrock.com/campuses/cityheights/