(Photo courtesy of The Rock Church San Diego)
- Born and raised in Asheville, North Carolina, youngest of 3 siblings, two older sisters
- Moved from Charlotte, North Carolina to San Diego in December 2014 with my wife Katie after hearing from the Lord. We knew God was calling us The Rock and we moved here without ever visiting San Diego. Came here in faith with no car, job, or place to stay.
- Married for 7 years (July 6, 2013) to my wife Katie (half-Caucasian, half Filipino)
- 1 daughter, Maya Amani Freeman (2 years old)
- I love to cook! Food is my life.
- I never wanted to be a pastor. My great grandfather was a pastor, my father is a pastor, my wife’s father is a pastor. But God had other plans! Starting volunteering in 2015 (Youth, Rock Films), worked part time as a Toy For Joy admin in 2016, volunteered (full time) for 6 months as the Young Adults Director in 2017, hired as the YA Director in May 2017. Promoted to Associate Campus Pastor for Online Campus in August 2020.
Find out more about Pastor Vincent Freeman and The Rock Church Online Campus by visiting online.sdrock.com